Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... Ok.
As long as I can still travel this weekend.
I only have 1 class tomorrow, so I probably won't go since there is an 80% chance of "heavy snow". I know I should be bummed out, cause I won't get to hear "one more time for t.v." or "hello!!" from my "interesting" professor. Today I realized a couple things. Wearing heeled boots to walk around campus is a BAD idea....but hey, at least my feet didn't get wet in the ice/rain. And the second thing is that I have NO idea where my snow boots are...you know those one boots...that look like Napolean Dynamites, but I had them BEFORE that movie came out *that a friend told me about* right steph?! ;)
Tomorrow, I am going to get up and study and then hopefully, take my test online early and be able to do the rest of my homework before night and if it snows, I might just go play in it...but probably not since playing in snow by yourself isn't all that fun. But I could make like tunnels and stuff. :)
I was talking to anna this morning and we were discussing if the weather got bad what we would be able to do and not do. I got to thinking after that about how some people absolutely freak out about bad weather because of accidents and whatnot. Driving home today on the ice covered roads, would have been a lot scarier if I hadn't known that whatever happened, God was gonna take care of me. Maybe it seems a little odd to think that, but I'm kinda odd.
Maybe I'll change my name...dad.
So yeah, steph needs to get her phone fixed. And mom needs to call me when I'm NOT doing homework. I hope everyone stays safe and warm in this cold weather and has a BLessed Day serving Jesus.
God's blessings to you all.

3 comments:
I think the phone is working okay... I just haven't been home to answer it lately... lo siento... I'll try to call you tomorrow evening... err, today, I mean...
I miss snow :(
Your post is great! So random!
Did you get up early and study? :)
Post a Comment