I have had this song in my head for forever. I just want you all to realize what an amazing song this is. Yes, the musical it came from, CATS, has some interesting costumes, but what a beautiful song. It gives me chills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJHzoAmA8Ec
So basically, I haven't had anything really to post about in the past weeks/ years since my last post. But I'll give er' a try.
I started working at Stormont-Vail Hospital in Topeka as the Rehab Tech for the rehab services department and I am getting along very well with my co-workers. There are mostly guys there, the girls are either PT's or OT's, so I get to hang with the boys and I have already learned alot.
Like:
#1- When there is a code brown you pick up your feet and try to talk your nose receptors into taking the day off, and then to laugh about it later with the crew and be proud of being "initiated" on the first day, 2nd patient.
#2- Never trust an ornery orientator to push the towel bin "half-way".
#3- If you want to get in good with this group, learn to hack(hacky-sack). (Thanks to the soccer players in MX that got me ready for this little feat. ;)
#4- If you feel super hot, your hearing is vanishing, and your vision is getting black... you should probably sit down and drink some cold water. ;) In other words... ICU is taking some getting used to.
#5- Stuff in school matches stuff at work and that is an incredibly awesome learning tool. Praise the Lord!! :D
and finally #6- "The trying of our faith worketh patience." James 1:3 Not that my faith is being tried, but I am definitely learning patience. Do you know why the doctor got mad? Because he ran out of patients. :)
Well folks, that's all I have for now. O yeah... Word for the Wise: Snowball fights IN the house = a very wet carpet/socks. haha. Maggs and Lin started it all with 2 snowballs at anna and I, and I finished it with my 2 scoopfuls of snow in the dustpan on maggs and lins heads through the vent in maries vacant room while anna trapped them in at the door. lol Welp... have a blessed week everyone and God bless!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that song too. And that second girl that sings has an AMAZING voice!
Post a Comment