Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lord prepare me...

to be a sanctuary, pure and holy tried and true. With Thanksgiving! I'll be a living sanctuary for You!
"And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it." Exodus 25: 8-9
We don't have to do everything by ourselves, God gives us the layout of how he wants our hearts to be for Him and what exactly He wants us to do, but we have to wait for His timing to view the blueprints.
When I was home this past weekend, I was struck once again by how much little eyes watch every move we make. My mom has a picture on our fridge from alysson stewart (8) that says: "I love my Sunday School Teacher!" and I was just watching her watch my mom's every move and drink it in. Dad always has the sunday school select the songs in the morning, and goes back and forth between the boys and the girls. After the 3rd round it was the girls turn again and Kayli requested to sing, "Jesus love Me lalala" (Jamaican style) How awesome! She was watching all her brothers and sisters, and even though she can't quite get the melody, she sure has the lalala's down! Praise the Lord for little children!!! May God be with you this week. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I wish I could have seen them/heard them singing... lol. Praise the Lord for Sunday School... and the little people who attend!

Tifani said...

oh my....I wish I could go home sometime soon :(