Just thought I'd join the other two Bahr girls and write on my blog:
February 14th-
a day to celebrate
February 14th-
a day to celebrate
the unholy alliance
between overpriced plant life
and saturated fats!
Awesome... Thanks for the card Steph!
I walked into Wal-Mart tonight to buy groceries after work, and I had to chuckle to myself as I saw 5 men in a row rushing out the doors with flowers and chocolate, and then 2 girls in front of me in the check out line were "gushing" over the cards they got their boyfriends... oh 13 year olds in love... ! I hope everyone had a truly blessed Valentines Day. May you all feel the love of the one who gives us flowers all the time! :)


3 comments:
Amen, yay for true love!
Great minds think alike, huh??? =P Love you, and hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
Haha...when I was driving yesterday, I saw at least 6 cars with flowers in the front seat. Good ol V day.
Post a Comment