:) I like snow alot! And there was enough on our deck to make a small snowman. These are the stages I was able to catch on camera.
Notice the rest of the deck is pretty much clean... yep,
the ice was driving me nuts... so I scraped it off. :)
I was sitting on the couch and heard a loud "SMACK!"
When I looked over, the 3rd pic was what I saw. This 4th pic
was what it looked like today... poor guy. :)
It was fun while it lasted.... a day. haha
was what it looked like today... poor guy. :)
It was fun while it lasted.... a day. haha
Yes Steph, that is your scarf... haha.

6 comments:
That's okay... #210 of the articles now "owned" by my sisters since I'm in Mexico! But who's counting, really???
Chels, come out to Denver. You can make 100 snowmen like that in our backyard:)
Ah ha...it's been 70 and sunny here for a week...no snow, no scarves no kidding! gotta love cali :P
That is one weird looking snowman. It's a good thing you aren't God or we would all look like idiots! :)
hahahahaha! TIfani Lyn! AP wrote me an e-mail and told me it was cute! you jerk... haha
new post, new post, new post!!!
Post a Comment