Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Romance Novels
I have come to the conclusion that romance novels are the biggest waste of time. You read and read while the whole time you know exactly how it is going to end and then when it DOES end, you have the feeling of disappointment that comes with have something turn out exactly as you predicted it would be. Ridiculous. Yet I still read them. Call me a romantic...you're right...but hey I'm female and I'm entitled...kinda. Anyway, so Steph got home today about 3:15 and so we chilled here and then mom came home with pizza (Gambino's which is the best in this world) Then dad and I went into my "grandparents" and we pseudo-watched the KU game. Mostly we just go for the social part with the attraction of watching my favorite team. But whatever works for ya. I enjoy talking to them both so much because they understand my sense of humor and can laugh with me and if not with me...then AT me. So we're all happy at the end of the night. :D Everyone in my family is now in bed...with good cause...so I shall join them. My new year resolution about bedtime should definitely be an interesting one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment