Saturday, December 31, 2005

Family Bonding

This past week, I refrained from blogging because my entire family was all home. When Tif is around, she stays up til like 4 and I never got the chance to blog. Not that I was entirely all that motivated. Steph and I were talking this morning after Tif left, about how the times we spend when it is just our family and us 3 girls just read together, stay up late talking about the stuff sisters talk about, and actually all live in the same house are very very precious. When I was praying last night, that thought hit me and I just thanked God that he gave us this time together. Who knows what this next year could bring. Only God. I'm not exactly thrilled to be going back to school in a couple weeks. Just for the studying factor. I can't wait to be with my roomies again! :D Welp, I don't really have a lot else to say, just that I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a safe New Year!

No comments: