Monica, From all of us here at the Convent... We are SO happy for you and we are rejoicing with the angels!
O yeah, FYI: Monica Strahm gave her life to Christ Sunday night!!!! YIPPEE!
And then:
Ok... I have this thing for food. Pretty much, I can't live without it! ;) no but seriously. Tonight before Lin and I went on a walk I mixed up some brownies and popped em in the oven. As we were walking, we started discussing the brownies and Lin made the comment, "Chel, WHY do you put this temptation in front of me, do we have any vanilla ice cream left???" haha! I don't think she could even have taken a breath she said it so quickly and I about died laughing. So anyway... when we got back, she was real excited and these are the pics that followed:
The 1st is Lin's resistance; the 2nd is Lin stealing my brownie; the 3rd is Lin giving into temptation. For me, it was never a matter of IF I eat the brownie, but when.
But wait... I'm not done.
A couple weeks ago Marie was here for a couple of days and once again I was in a "food mood". So I made cupcakes... well we ALSO got real excited about these cupcakes and here are the pics that followed:

3 comments:
Quite sufficient, Lovely... ;)
Now do you understand why in "Boxer's or Briefs" I put the one in that said "I'll regret this in the morning." :)
Um... so... every day I check, every day I cry... what a sad, sad world we live in. And what a blogging hole we Bahr sisters have fallen into!!!
Post a Comment