- I had my summer clinicals at Wood Valley Racquet Club.
- People got married. Don't exactly remember who... :O
- Matt Kaeb, Brady Strahm, Jodi Grimm, Maria Baumgartner, and Lauri Stoller all gave their lives to Jesus. WOOHOO!
- Steph came home for a couple weeks.
- I got a pay raise. :D
- Anna and I moved into our new apartment (In July)
- KU beat K-State - umm... can you say ROCK CHALK?
- Tif and I made some cool pictures.
- Anna went to Africa and is now back.
- Lin passed her boards!!!!
- Marie passed her boards!!!!
- Maggi passed her boards!!!!
- Matt and Courtney had a baby (Emma Anne)
- I learned how to drive the combine :D
- Tif had 2 brazilian girlies living with her for the summer
So now some pictures:
Girls Weekend
Tif's normal face
My normal face...
An Egyptian store in Minne
What a cool little guy
Ohio
Gabriela, me, Tif, and Maggi
Bern Bonfire
I'm glad Renee and Tif saw the light... or my photo shop ;)
Kansas rainy day
:)
me, Jason, Kristen and Tif
Children of the corn...raiser





4 comments:
Wow...I had kinda written you off. :-)
yep... I think a lot of people have. :)
So... I guess checking every day for the past almost-five months has finally come to fruition in this one post... ;)
Keep blogging... I miss you guys too much to have this interminable silence... lol
Con mucho love-o...
Can you dance and can you sing?
Post a Comment