This would be an e-mail I got from one Warren Cloter. It killed me.
Chelsea Clinton asked a returning US Soldier about fear
He said there were only 3 things he was afraid of:
Osama, Obama and Yo Mama.
Other than learning new jokes... This summer has been kinda blahish. *yep it's a word according to wikipedia ;) no not really but it could be*
This past weekend I went with Lin up to Bern for pops' graduation. So proud of the little stinker... just growin up so fast! So here is a list of congrats:
To Jeff: Congratulations on graduating!
To Tami: Congratulations on getting engaged!
To TScott: Congratulations on getting put in as Sunday school teacher (even if it IS temporary)
To Lin, Maggs, & marie: Way to graduate college!
Quotes from the college graduates:
Lin, "We did it!!!!"
Maggs while scratching head, "what kind of a quote do you want?!"
Last weekend I went to Greensburg to help with the clean up day on Saturday and then went home for graduation on Sunday. Saturday night, Tif and I went on a bike ride. It was awesome outside and we saw some AWESOME things.
Sites seen:
A neon green toad... yeah a toad steph, and
A kangaroo rat with its head cut off on the side of the road ( later dad informed me that sometimes owls/hawks eat the brains out of the rats.)
When we stopped at Logan's to get a drink and wash my contact out... an owl comes flying out of the barn and Tif said, "Hi owl ahhhhh!!!!" as it slung code brown at us. haha... luckily it didn't hit either of us.
The weekend before that... was too long ago and I can't remember it very well. So anyway... I hope you are all doing great and I will try to post again soon.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Whoa! You updated. I'm calling CNN.
Also, TScott is a (albeit temporary) Sunday School teacher? I'm not sure what to think about that.
-Pepe
try code white
Sickness about the "codes," no matter the color... wish I could have been there to share yet another moment with yet another frog... ;)
Even if it was on wikipedia, that doesn't make it true :)
Post a Comment