Monday, September 11, 2006
Splendibulous
I made up a new word that I want to describe this weekend. We had a such a great time having no set plans and just winging stuff. Friday night there were only 4 of us , Tif, Anna, Lin, and myself. Saturday morning we switched 2 campers, we gained mamalin and miss pancake. Their identities, although somewhat obvious on mamalin, will remain anonymous. Then Marie and Andrea Luthi joined us and we just basically had a lot of fun all afternoon. Saturday night, thanks to my mom, the ravenous campers were fed at our grain bin and we had a singing with some of the church family in Kiowa. Bless you mom for the food! :) After everyone else had left, us 7 ladies stayed and sang in the bin, just whatever came into our heads. It was very nice, and my throat is still a little scratchy. Then we headed back to the campsite and to bed. Sunday we got up at about 6:45 and cleaned our camp area up, which shocked the padres I believe, and headed to take showers to be at the church by 8:30 for more food. The famous pancake and sausage breakfast. Overall it was a splendibulous weekend and we all decided same time same place next year. :) In the words of my dad...Happy trails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I´m glad you had such a good weekend, love! Pictures???
That sounds amazing. I love to camp.
Hehe... I got to see pictures on Tif's facebook.
Heidi you'll have to come with us next year!
I'd love to come!
Post a Comment