Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Small Things


Every single day, God does little things for us that sometimes we just take for granted. This weekend I was in a conversation about the "little things". As I was laying in the backseat listening, I happened to glance out the rear window into a sky brilliant with gleaming stars. They were like little diamonds from horizon to horizon. And then this morning as I was walking across campus, the sky was a beautiful blue and it was absolutely perfect weather. All I could pray was "Thank you Lord for this day!" I hope and pray that I will always appreciate God's little gifts to me, and that you can too. What an amazing God we serve who does all this for us! Thank you Jesus for the small things that you fill every day with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to talk to you last night... keep enjoying God's "little" gifts...!