Tonight I got busy and cleaned out my room and sorted the things out that I had accumulated over the year and what all I needed to take home with me this weekend. As I was cleaning out my closet, I got the biggest shock of my life. I look up and see this blob that I have no idea what it is. So I slowly grab it and when I realized what it was...I ran into Lin's room and showed her. We both got a pretty big kick out of it. It was a present from my mom and I will show you a before and after picture of it.
BEFORE:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
oops...needless to say I didn't know it was a real pumpkin.



6 comments:
Pumpkins age a lot like humans
exactly my thought
hahaha
that is so nasty but so funny
Thats gross. Didn't it smell?
not as bad as your mouse in the van (i just read your blog) :D
Yeah, that was bad
Post a Comment