Can't......study......any..........more......... I think I am getting one of the disorders I was studying about for psychology....it's called PTSD. Posttraumatic stress disorder. This disorder is made up of 3 components:1) The person experiences an event that involves actual or threatened serious injury.
--I am witnessing my brain dying of overload.
2) The person responds to the situation with fear and helplessness
--as seen in the pic above...helplessness
3) Experiences symptoms of unwanted dreams, emotional numbing, difficulty sleeping, and startle easily. These symptoms can last for months or even years.
I appreciate prayers.

6 comments:
Helo!
I just dropped into your site... you're a beliver! Good! Fantastic! I just want to give you a tip aboua a NEW fantastic song from Word of Life, Uppsala (if you have heard about that church...Ulf Ekman..) http://www.haraldmusic.blogspot.com - song by musicleader in the youth ministries - Harald Hoidahl
It is FANTASTIC! Blessings from Norway
NICE!!!
oh quit complaining...you don't even have a job. You should be A'ing all your tests with all that free time.
umm...three words: Suck.it.up
*grin*
I feel for you Chelsie....Luke can go soak his head.
My prayers are with you --Along with ones you will be needing when you read underachievers, ADHD, etc.
Post a Comment