NEVER happens. I tried this weekend. I really did. And then my resolve came crashing down as Tif came over to Topeka to stay with me. So much for studying accountability partners. The only good thing that came from this weekend was...well ok there were lots of good things...but Tif and I had a lot of fun. Late nights, hot tub talks, movie with Anna, 2 giant bags of popcorn, cheap burritos, more late nights, devotions with a sister, Church on Sunday, and helpless giggles all throughout the weekend, and last but not least...ATTEMPTING to study but only talking instead. Yea for family.
Welp Steph is getting baptized this coming weekend and it's going to be great fun. I can't wait to go home. But only of course if I don't die of a really bad grade in like 3 of my classes because I failed to STUDY. O wait...I could be doing that right now...BYE
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey don't blame me...I got SOME studying done! I just didn't keep you accountable for studying! I tried...but it didn't work!
plus like you would've studied on your own!
Hey Chels! I love seeing you this weekend. The sound game, the jokes, Stephs baptism. It was all great. Hope to see you soon, maybe Brooke's Wedding? I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. Well, have a great day.
Post a Comment