Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Popcorn

I just love popcorn. Tonight as I was sitting here looking at everyone's blogs...3 times each, I decided that I needed a snack. So I went to the fridge, then I went to the cupboard...and then I went to the OTHER cupboard...and as I opened it...my eyes fell on an unopened box at the side of the shelf... lost, lonely, almost forgotten. Yes the Kettle Corn popcorn box. So I decided that YES this is what I want! In the 3min. and 23 sec. that is took to pop it, I sat that remembering of all the times when I used to eat popcorn regularly, and then I remembered the aerobics class that I'm taking and how I have set my goal for not eating unhealthy snacks, and as I had this thought, I got an evil smirk on my face, grabbed the sugar container and Poured it on! :D I mean...no...I would never do that! :S Anyway...so now the bowl is half gone and I've enjoyed every fattening bite of it!

1 comment:

Tifani said...

nice on ding ding