Friday, December 10, 2010

The disaster at church

Chel: "Mom, wanna know a secret??"
**gives mom Victoria's Secret mint, while 4 others spill out; 2 on the bench 2 on the floor, one under the bench between Shirley and Grandma**

Prayer. Song. Shirley looks down. Grandma looks down, cocks head to one side. Shirley leans down, picks up the mint, "Mildred, is this your pill??" Grandma, "No, Helen, is this your pill??"

Meanwhile: Me attempting to sing Tenor, mom gets thrown off of Soprano by my offtune singing.

End result: Shirley looked down and saw my mint, lost her place and quit singing. Grandma was concerned about the "pill" and lost her place and quit singing. Helen quit singing because Grandma and Shirley quit singing. Mom stopped singing because I was so off. I stopped singing because I was laughing at Grandma/Shirley, and realized I was off. Staci, Jenny, Tom, Shawna, Gail, and Carter stopped singing and looked around to see why no one was singing....

HAHAHAHA.... all because of a little "secret". AND my bad singing. :D Happy trails.

2 comments:

Tifani said...

I found that QUITE entertaining to read : )

Steph said...

nice... i can just picture all that happening!