Dad's quote, "Do you just not want me to run out of things to do???" lol. Too true padre.
This is where it all started,
raked all the junk out, and lined the sidewalk with bricks.
Guys, I know we played with bricks alot...
but I don't remember having as many about, as I found around the yard!
I lied in the last caption... this is actually where it started ;)
Marie came to visit and helped break our old oven, (just kidding)
and so we had to get a new one. O Darn. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Finally got Dad into gear to get a new shower
and of course, once we got it installed,
and of course, once we got it installed,
I wanted to continue making the basement look a little nicer.
Dad's quote, "It's a farmer shower, I'm not SUPPOSED
to have to have a shower curtain!"
Dad's quote, "It's a farmer shower, I'm not SUPPOSED
to have to have a shower curtain!"
List is more impressive:
--new air conditioner
--new shower
--new oven
--new kitchen rugs
--new kitchen trashcan
--new kitchen utensil container!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--new landscape
--new basement decorations
--new roof (partly, and yes, that was a while ago that we got that)
--bushes trimmed
:) BUT, Dad is still not finished. His honey-do jobs still not complete are:
--Install window in Chelsie's room (been waiting almost a year now) ;)
--Transform little shed into garage for lawnmower and 4-wheeler
Well... I didn't realize how short his list has become. I'll have to do some brainstorming. Winter gets to be long, and we just don't want him bored!!!!! ;)
O... and one more picture:
WAY TOO MANY CATS...they are not even
all in this picture. Yuck.
Happy trails.

3 comments:
i took part in this. i brought the air conditioner home : )
Wow. I am impressed! It will be fun to get home in October and see all the changes up close and personal! (Especially the flower bed areas... those look amazing!)
As regards the cat picture... doesn't that just seem to make "motherhood" a horrid, horrid occupation??? :)
You know that is all pretty impressive..........even the cats, they just happen to be in a negative way.....AP
Post a Comment