Dumb Diesel Dog.... but as it turns out. He's not quite as dumb as Dad initially thought he was going to be. Here's a progression of his life since he joined the Bahr household in July.
Here he is when we first got him in July
In September
Steph these pics are for you. To get ready for when you come home. I wish I had of taken pics of his HUGE mounds in the yard. Dad told me today. "Chelsie, come here and look at what you have brought to this farm." I walked over to where he was standing and saw THE LARGEST MOUND of dog poo that I believe I have ever seen. Then I proceeded to look around the yard and noticed that, if they were bombs, we would be walking in a literal minefield. RE-Diculous. But highly amusing. Sorry to become graphic. ;)
Today was a pretty low-key day, as I was at home due to icy road conditions. But I feel like I got a lot done. Cleaned my room, washed my clothes, hauled/split wood, played with the dog, BLOGGED, AND, watched the Bachelor. again, ridiculous, I know.
I would just like the 2 people who read this to know.... Steph is coming home in 3 days!!!! I keep telling Dad and he's probably about ready to shoot me. good. I like to rile him up. :)

8 comments:
Am I one of the two people? Cause I definitely read it. The few times you do update! :) Good chatting with you tonight! :)
I must be the other one that reads your blog. I like your dog. If it ever needs a new home, I would probably adopt it (shhhh, don't tell Luke I said that though).
Unfortunately for my wife, at least three people read your blog. And we are NOT adopting a dog. :-)
Wow, Chel -- four people!!! That makes me a lot more cautious with my comments... lol.
I'll tell you what I REALLY wanted to say when I get home!!! ;)
See you soon!
Such a cute pup!
Six!
thanks everyone! My self esteem just went through the roof. Now I'll get home and dad will make fun of me, just to bring me back down. ;)
Ummm... are you ever going to post again? Just curious... :)
Post a Comment