Friday, October 02, 2009

This just in:

Hi. I'm still here. Yep... thinking of "The Kid" as I typed that.

Anyway... I found out the other day how you tell the difference between The Bird Flu and The Swine Flu.

Bird Flu- Requires Tweetment; Swine Flu - Requires application of Oinkment. ;)

If anyone says something that is completely outrageous, you can no longer use the statement "When pigs fly!" Why? you may ask, Well... because Swine Flu. lol

Had to start back with a couple jokes. :)

Times change. So do people. God remains the same.

Praise the Lord for His renewed mercies every morning. Where would we be without Him?

Brandon Heath - Give me your Eyes
Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted
The ones that are far beyond my reach
Give me you heart for the ones forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWIpQuGwSyQ

Please listen if you haven't, if you have, listen anyway! It's a good song. :)

I'll try to get some pictures up on here... but my track record is sadly lacking. So we'll see. ;)
God bless you all until we meet again!

2 comments:

Luke said...

Wow, you're alive!

Steph said...

Hey! I checked this on a whim, and here you've posted!
Yeah. :)