Friday, December 22, 2006

Long Enough

Well, I realized... from the prompting of my sister, that it has been long enough since last I posted. The reason, I must inform you all, is clear. My life is placid. Right now there hasn't been a whole lot going on. Except for of course my awesome "hunting" experience the other night. But without pictures, it really is nothing. So enough about nothing. I have been helping dad out over the past week since I got home and it was good times. I finally learned how to drive (and yes tif I realize you "taught" me) a stick shift truck. Never mind that I kept killing it, because although dad made fun of me, which is hard to believe I know, I can almost guarantee if someone of more experience had of been driving in the ditch like I was and had to continuously stop to wait for the old guy aka dad, to throw the posts in the back of the truck, YOU would have killed it too. Especially being new on the job. But enough justification. I will persevere. But now it is time to go since I am to pack the meat and cheese in the bag thing... :) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I will try to post more next week. God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the meat and cheese in the bag thing"... yep, pretty sure I've done that job before... lol

love you and merry christmas!