Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"What ho...a foe?!"

Ice Age is an incredible movie. It really makes me laugh. However this post is not about Ice Age. That line just goes through my head at random times. Like now as I was posting. I guess it has been a while since I last posted, to be honest, I didn't really notice. Sorry fans, I know I'm letting you down...
This past weekend was college weekend in Peoria, IL. I do believe that out of the 3 I have been to, this one was the best. Don't get me wrong, both of the others had life-applicable topics, but for some reason, I really connected with these speakers. It was a very nice weekend of blessed fellowship. The next "major" weekend is not until December, so I have a reprieve in my traveling. Can't wait to go home this weekend. Someone special I heard was going to be there, so we'll see if she really is that special! :D Yea Steph!!! I really don't have much to say, just that I hope everyone is keeping their focus where it needs to be... God bless ya'll!

4 comments:

megs said...

thanks for staying at my house chelsie!! you and the KS girls are welcome ANYTIME!!

Anonymous said...

she is very, very special... not "special"... just Special...!

Chelsie said...

Is she "Super" special?

Anonymous said...

of course... didn't you know???