Monday, April 03, 2006
Bottle Calves
It's official...I fell in love yesterday. Marie and I were on our way back to Topeka and she needed to make a stop at her aunt and uncles. (Jim and Diane Kaebs) When we got there Jim invited us to eat some popcorn and drink some 7-up. SO then he was like "Ok well we'll get our boots on and we'll go down and help Derek and Diane." So off to the garage we went. Slipped into some farm boots and went down to the pens. And there I laid eyes on them. 300 ADORABLE little calves. They don't feed them all by hand, but Derek told me I could if I wanted, so of COURSE I did! :D I wish I had taken my camera down with me but all I managed to get was a pic of me and marie in our work boots. Hope you are all having a superb day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I did that at four in the morning. What a big mistake! We worked and worked and it still wasn't time for breakfast.
Post a Comment