Notice how my cross on my shirt just kinda stands out! :D Well no, we didn't end up eating there, so it was all good. But none the less...my heart stopped. We ended up eating at the Olive Garden. And then at prayer meeting I shared my b-day cake that my mom (thanks mom;)) had sent back for me to eat with everyone. It was a very blessed birthday and we shall see what another year brings.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Surprises
Gotta love birthday surprises. Yesterday, when Marie and I were sitting in our Anatomy class, I asked her what we were going to do for my b-day dinner. She told me we would just order pizza, cause no one really felt like cooking. I was ok with that. So we get home, and I asked Lin when we were going to order the pizza. She told me to go ask Marie, and then Marie said "I'm not hungry right now, let's wait a little bit." So about 20 minutes later, I'm about to die of hunger when there is a knock at the door. In walks Tif. Yea! :) So that was my first surprise. Then we all bundle in the car, and head off to the unknown (to me) eating destination. No it was not Pizza Hut. :D We were on Wanamaker and we kept driving, past all the eating places I thought we would go to. And as we pulled into the parking lot of this restaurant, I about died of astonishment. But they were treating me to food, so I grabbed my purse and got out with the other 3 ladies. We quick snapped a pic to capture the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope you have a great year.... and remember only 364 more days till your next b-day. :D
Did everybody get a cheerleader?
Post a Comment