Thursday, March 23, 2006

Birthdays

According to my sisters, my birthday is my favorite holiday. Next to Christmas & Easter, I'd have to agree. :) I have no idea why either. But beginning pretty much on January 1st, I start counting down. AND telling Everyone I can think of multiple times about it. The following are e-mails I received from some of the people who have been blessed by these reminders:
Lindsay:
Subj: I am going to beat you
Hey if you don't stop emailing me these annoying emails I am going to beat you when I get back. Have a good one!
Tyler:
What big day are you talking about?
Marie:
Thanks, I needed the reminder!!!! (very sarcastically)
Stephanie: (said, not e-mailed)
STOP SENDING ME DUMB E-MAILS!
Tifani: (said)
I bet you are going to fill our inboxes with stupid reminders!!
And just so all of YOU know...My birthday is in 4 days...actually almost 3 by this time. Everyone can tell me how long til their b-days if they want. Then I won't feel like a complete idiot. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Joel and Steph said...

Am I allowed to echo Lindsey's subject line? But make it plural? "WE ARE ALL GOING TO BEAT YOU!"... no really. We are.

Chelsie said...

so i take it you are saying your birthday is in 278 days. :D

Anonymous said...

I love b-days for one reason and one reason alone......FROSTING!!