"We cannot make Him any more God than He already is. He would be no less Lord of lords if NO ONE believed."
Just started a bible study with the ladies at church entitled "Living Beyond Yourself" by Beth Moore. Already a lot of wonderful thoughts and challenges. This statement is one of them.
How about a little update... eh?
- Anyone who reads this probably knows... but on the off chance someone new stumbles along, here it goes:
* I am no longer working in Oklahoma, but for SCKSEC (South Central Kansas Special Education Co-op). Basically, I travel to 8 different schools in the South Central Region, and do physical therapy with kiddos who have disabilities or developmental delays.
* I'm learning that I am NOT a patient person, and really the only reason I ever can be, is because God grants me the grace! Praise Him!
* I do NOT like snotty noses and phlegm hitting me in the face... a problem I am REALLY going to have to get over!
* I always thought teachers didn't like snow days... little did I know! ;)
* When I went to Mx over Christmas break, Diesel became lonely (:S), and ran away from home twice. The first time, the local law enforcement called my parents and they went to town to get him. He was gone for a couple hours and incriminated Cousin Slate... hehe However, the 2nd time, he was gone for a little over 2 days, and in that time, I decided that if he was to return, (dad and I walked the fence lines and creekbed for his body) he would no longer be able to be classified as a "male dog"... if you catch my drift. Once again, the local law enforcement called, me this time, and when I picked him up in Hazelton, he was not hungry, thirsty, or wet. SO.... we are under the impression someone "adopted" him without calling to let us know. O well, all is well that ends well... except for Diesel, and he is now an "it".
* Steph got to come home for a visit! Usually this would be where I say, "Head on over to her blogsite to see an update" but as she HASN'T UPDATED FOR ABOUT 3 1/2 MONTHS... that's not plausible. :)
* Now, as I sit here, wrapped in a blanket by the fire in a lonely house, I am blogging... fortunately having more on my mind than ducks. lol
Hope anyone who reads this is found in good health and growing in the wisdom and knowledge of The Lord, Jesus Christ!!!
o... and I have a new look!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha...took a couple seconds to get the duck thing : ) maybe even 10 to be exact! I sat in front of a fire last night too! And slate shed everywhere. I think it just stands there and sheds these days. can't wait for you to be out again next weekend!
I thought about you today when I read this.
Dog walks into a telegraph office to send a message.
"Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof."
Clerk tells him, "You know, for the same price, there's room for one more 'woof'".
Dog gives him a funny look, "But that wouldn't make any sense."
:)
Happy Friday!
Post a Comment