My favorite quotes from the weekend:
Gary: Maria, who is God?
Maria: Well... He's God!
No better way to explain Him!
Tom: Brady are you glad to be here tonight?
Brady: Definitely, Definitely!
John: Brady, why do you feel like you are getting more out of the sermon?
Brady: Because I'm not asleep!
HAHA!
Reid Plattner (age 2): Dad, is Chelsie going to be at Grandma and Grandpa Chichis?
Brian: Why would Chelsie be there?
Reid: Because she lives at Grandma and Grandpas!
I think this is my hint that I stay at Lindsay's house too much. haha
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! IT SNOWED IN BERN ON FRIDAY NIGHT! That is just nuts. But it was nice that it only lasted overnight and then went away. Fall needs to last longer than just a couple days!
Everyone, hope you have a happy Tuesday.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So... Dad's 50th??? :)
So... it's officially been a month and 12 days since your last post... not that I'm counting or CHECKING every single day... ;)
Post a Comment