Thursday, March 29, 2007

Once Upon A Time...

...a girl from KS had a lot of free time as she didn't work and was even called by some, "lazy". This girl took naps in the afternoon and studied at night and she checked her e-mail approximately every 5 minutes. As she was always on the internet she had a lot of time to post about the happenings of her VERY exciting life. Suddenly, like a flash of lightning, God put into her head ... "Hey! Get a job!" ... so she followed these instructions. So, after many toiling hours of intense labor on the job and many MANY code browns... we have the end result of poor updated blogging skills. Some may raise the very valid argument that this girl could FIND time to update. But that is an entirely too good of a point and one that we will not further discuss. So as a brief synopsis, this girl wants you all to know that she is doing fine and LOVING the weather in KS right now.

And now I'm done typing in the 3rd person. whew. Welp, I had a good birthday and a nice spring break, (minus the 2 days of flu) and I'm getting back into the swing of things. It is pouring down rain almost everyday now and looks a lot like Ireland... kinda. Steph is home and that makes me happy. I'm not with her and THAT makes me happy.... lol. I'm actually very bummed out about it. But I'll cry myself to sleep and rest in the fact that she's in KS. haha.
O and by the way... I got new socks. (thanks anna!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... seen any screaming rabbits lately??? ;) By the way, code browns shouldn't hinder your blogging skills... they should enhance them!!!