Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Memories

The other day, I was looking through all of the Jamaica pictures that Maggi has put together on her computer, and I had a great time reminiscing about that trip. There were 2 pictures that I had no idea that someone had taken and that absolutely stole my heart all over again.

I started my fall classes yesterday, and I am pretty excited about them actually. I know at least 1 person in every class, and one of the classes is online. That's always nice. This past weekend I traveled out to Bluffton, IN for the Gateway Sale and I had a really nice weekend. I'm looking forward to the next traveling expedition.

Steph, if you read this, know that I wanted to call you so bad the other day to tell you all about our trip and I miss you and am praying for you!

At times when I am distressed, I turn to Jesus and my soul is at rest, and how can you be stressed when you are so very blessed.
Hey, that was pretty good, just thought of that! ;) God bless!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love, glad your classes are off to a great start! Maybe you could just start making a typed file of "would-have" phone conversations that I can read later... lol... =) love you.

ema said...

Beautiful pics