
I have come to realize, after going through 3 pairs, I am hard on sunglasses. I have finally found glasses that don't make me look like a bug, or any other various insect, and I can't seem to keep them in one piece, or in the case of one of the pairs, even KEEP them. The first pair, I put in my purse at college weekend in Bluffton, and when I brought my arm down to my side, I heard a CRUNCH....I wasn't too distraught, but slightly annoyed. The 2nd pair, I searched for all over, Target, Wal-Mart, Kohls, Claire's, but no where did they have what I was looking for. Then finally I found a pair, so I bought them before I went to Jamaica, and then I proceeded to lose them in Jamaica. (Cody's prediction came true.) Then I found ANOTHER pair at the Wal-Mart in Alva Oklahoma. Bethany also wanted a pair so I got her some and myself some. Life was just great, and then today....I had them on when I went into Dad's shop, and I decided that they would be in Danger of being smashed by my rather "smashing" dad. ha! sorry...anyway...so I took them back out to his pick-up and put them in my seat, because surely I wouldn't crush them. Wrong. Dad was moving the gator up to Ralph's and so I jumped in the pickup, and tossed his waterjug over in the passenger seat. What did I hear? You guessed it, CRUNCH. I was like "You've GOT to be KIDDING me!" I have decided that Tif's nickname has come true. Idiotchild.

5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! I can just hear you saying, "You've GOT to be Kiddings me!"
lol... nice...
Oh sunglasses, how I love and hate thee. I have had similar experiences...my one nice pair of sunglasses has gone through a few repairs to keep them going, while the $3 pair I bought has somehow lasted 2 years! Explain that one to me....
Yup, I bought a pair of sunglasses and they broke the week I bought them. However, I fixed them and now I've had them for over a year.
Someone I know went through like 3 pairs of sunglasses in a month once.
I hate wearing sunglasses. Somehow I can just picture you breaking every pair you buy. You just seem like that kind of person. :)
Post a Comment