Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Tifani got a new kitchen table. She told me when we were on the phone on Tuesday night, then on Wednesday I was talking to her on MSN and she told me again, and then when I arrived in Manhattan last night, she was like "Hey Chelsie guess what? I got a new kitchen table." I just said "yeah." and she said "Did I already tell you that?" If she hadn't of been dead serious it wouldn't have been that funny, but she was so excited she didn't remember telling me 3 times. So I decided to post about this exciting addition to the BatCave.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Tifani's Table
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that Tifani got a new kitchen table. She told me when we were on the phone on Tuesday night, then on Wednesday I was talking to her on MSN and she told me again, and then when I arrived in Manhattan last night, she was like "Hey Chelsie guess what? I got a new kitchen table." I just said "yeah." and she said "Did I already tell you that?" If she hadn't of been dead serious it wouldn't have been that funny, but she was so excited she didn't remember telling me 3 times. So I decided to post about this exciting addition to the BatCave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a B-E-A-UTIFUL table!! so beautiful i might have to come and use it someday!!
Post a Comment